Any currently available items are listed below. Please contact email@example.com to list your items to sell or swap. A description of the item with pics, the asking price or trade item with your contact info will get your HAM related gear listed.
- LDG AT-600 Proll. Manual. Two years old. New Price $350. For Sale $150.
- MFL-868B GIANT SWR/Wattmeter (6-1/2″). Manual. Nine months old. New Price $150. For Sale $75.
- Cushcraft A449-11S New 11 element 440 Mhz Beam. Never been outside. New Price $120. For Sale $70.
- MFJ-890 DX Beacon Monitor. Manual. Five years old. New Price $120. For Sale $50.
- MFJ-1025 Noise Canceling Signal Enhancer. Manual. Six years old. New Price $180. For Sale $60.
- MFJ-462B Multireader. Manual. Six years old. New Price $200. For Sale $60.
- Heathkit VFO for AT-1, DX 60, etc. “Xeroxed” Manual. Do not know if it works. For Sale $35.
Seller: John Bury, KL7QZ. Phone 907-349-8754. Email <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Listed April 24, 2018)
Kenwood TS-450S. Tested: 100 watts output. Fully adjustable down to zero watts for QRP and digital modes. This radio has the built in antenna tuner. Mike and power cord not included.
- 160-10 meters
- AF Notch
- CW Reverse
- 100 Memories
- Dual Mode NB
- IF Shift
- Keypad Entry
- All Mode Squelch
RF Speech Processor
The Kenwood TS-450S is a formidable transceiver covering 160 through 10 meters including the WARC bands with 100 watts input (40W AM). The TS-450S supports many advanced features such as keypad entry, VOX, 100 memories, XIT, RIT, Notch, IF Shift, Squelch and digital meter. This radio has a carry handle. Requires 13.8 VDC at 20.5 Amps.
$400 with pickup only in Anchorage.
Jim Larsen, AL7FS