AARC has launched online auctions of surplus property through eBay.com. A listing of current items available for purchase is below. All proceeds will benefit AARC and eBay does not charge us seller fees for this service. Club members are encouraged to select the “Local Pickup” shipping option when making purchases to avoid unnecessary shipping fees.
Any currently available items are listed below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to list your items to sell or swap. A description of the item with pics, the asking price or trade item with your contact info will get your HAM related gear listed.
- LDG AT-600 Proll. Manual. Two years old. New Price $350. For Sale $150.
- MFL-868B GIANT SWR/Wattmeter (6-1/2″). Manual. Nine months old. New Price $150. For Sale $75.
- Cushcraft A449-11S New 11 element 440 Mhz Beam. Never been outside. New Price $120. For Sale $70.
- MFJ-890 DX Beacon Monitor. Manual. Five years old. New Price $120. For Sale $50.
- MFJ-1025 Noise Canceling Signal Enhancer. Manual. Six years old. New Price $180. For Sale $60.
- MFJ-462B Multireader. Manual. Six years old. New Price $200. For Sale $60.
- Heathkit VFO for AT-1, DX 60, etc. “Xeroxed” Manual. Do not know if it works. For Sale $35.
Seller: John Bury, KL7QZ. Phone 907-349-8754. Email <email@example.com> (Listed April 24, 2018)
Kenwood TS-450S. Tested: 100 watts output. Fully adjustable down to zero watts for QRP and digital modes. This radio has the built in antenna tuner. Mike and power cord not included.
- 160-10 meters
- AF Notch
- CW Reverse
- 100 Memories
- Dual Mode NB
- IF Shift
- Keypad Entry
- All Mode Squelch
RF Speech Processor
The Kenwood TS-450S is a formidable transceiver covering 160 through 10 meters including the WARC bands with 100 watts input (40W AM). The TS-450S supports many advanced features such as keypad entry, VOX, 100 memories, XIT, RIT, Notch, IF Shift, Squelch and digital meter. This radio has a carry handle. Requires 13.8 VDC at 20.5 Amps.
$400 with pickup only in Anchorage.
Jim Larsen, AL7FS