Working Wednesday – What’s Happened Tonight?
Working Wednesdays are a great time to get over to the clubhouse to work on projects. We had 5 folks in and out tonight. There is usually someone there by about 6:00, typically there to between 9:00 and 9:30. There is plenty to do!
- Flashed updated firmware and installed a frequency utilization plan in the Alaska Regional Hospital Kenwood TM-D710A rado
- Flashed updated firmware into the Alaska Regional Hospital Kenwood TS-480SAT HF/50 MHz radio
- Flashed updated firmware into the Alaska Regional Hospital SCS PTCIIpro HF Pactor modem
- Worked on mesh network configuration and testing
- Started planning for HF beam antenna installation at the Anchorage Senior Center
- Tuned up the Anchorage VEC laptop computer so the wifi access was operational
Please try to get down to the club on Wednesdays to see what’s going on. Plenty of projects to go around with many needing Champions!